Based in Graz, Austria
iPhone and iPad
Subwords is an exciting mix between a trivia and a word game. Words are split into fragments and you have to put them back together as fast as possible. The words in every level are bound to a certain topic, so you have to know about the topic to solve it! But it's no problem if you aren't that familiar with a specific topic: Simply click the bulb to learn something new! The 25 topics not only range from general knowledge like animals and fruits to more specific fields of study like European countries, our solar system or greek mythology. And all of these topics can be played in the classic and in timed mode! Subwords will help you learn new concepts improve your spelling skills and may even help you learn German!
- Over 25 topics from disciplines like Science, History, Geography, Sports, Music...
- Classic and Timed mode
- Change language to practice spelling in German/English
- Face Control: Enables people that can only move their head to play the game!
Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WWDC 2017 Scholarship" Scholarship for Apple's WWDC17 in San Jose, awarded for the first prototype of Subwords (implemented as a Playground)
- "SAGA Award 2017: Finalist" Styrian Game Award, Button Festival 2017
Follow Subwords! twitter.com.
Like Subwords! facebook.com.
See Subwords! instagram.com.
About Klemens Strasser
I am a 24 years old computer science student and developer from Voitsberg, Austria. I've been working on iOS games since 2014 and have already released one of them: Elementary Minute. Check out the project pages for more information. I love creating and playing games, podcasts, audiobooks and everything that is nerdy.
More information on Klemens Strasser, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer - Artist - Game Designer