Based in Voitsberg, Austria
17 November, 2016
iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
Asymmetric is a puzzle game with an focus on easy gameplay, challenging puzzles and beautiful design. Groopert and Groopine, two poor creatures, were trapped and torn apart and you have to reunite them. Simply swipe anywhere on the screen to guide the characters through the puzzle, but don't forget: They always move in opposite directions! And be cautious: There are traps, portals, holes and other fields that will get in your way!
- One price - three Platforms: Available on iPhone, iPad and AppleTV.
- Six chapters with 66 levels and eight different obstacles
- 27 character pairs, four different themes.
- Editor to build and share your own levels.
- Wonderful piano soundtrack by Stefan Putzinger.
- Beautiful and simple art style.
- Screen Recording via ReplayKit.
- GamePad support on Apple TV.
- iCloud Sync: Start on your iPhone, continue on the Apple TV - Your save game will be synchronised to all of your devices!
- iMessage Stickers!
Launch Trailer YouTube
Holiday Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "I’ve tried it out, and it’s rather impressive and worth a look for puzzle lovers."
- Christine Chan, AppAdvice
- Luke Dormehl, CultOfMac
- "Klemens Strasser has set out to ruin your brain..."
- Carter Dotson, TouchArcade
- "Das neue Spiel von Klemens Strasser hat das Zeug zum Klassiker."
- Mandi Beck, Beyond Pixels
- "Knifflig und Schön"
- iPlayApps, iPlayApps
- "Die Spielidee von Asymmetric ist frisch und reicht auch über längere Zeit aus, um zu fordern – und das auf faire Art und Weise"
- Tobias Trepte, AppGemeinde
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Interview with Spiele Snacks
In German spielesnacks.de.
Podcast with shock2
In German mag.shock2.info.
About Klemens Strasser
I am a 22 years old computer science student and developer from Voitsberg, Austria. I've been working on iOS games since 2014 and have already released one of them: Elementary Minute. Check out the project pages for more information. I love creating and playing games, podcasts, audiobooks and everything that is nerdy.
More information on Klemens Strasser, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Developer - Artist - Game Designer
Musician, Neo Rate Music